We are compliant to Health Protocols
To ensure our students’ safety against COVID-19
We have enforced the following protocols that are adhered to, strictly.
- At the handwashing points, there is enough water and soap.
- Dispensers of sanitizers and disinfectants are strategically placed.
- Before entry into our school, one is well tested the temperature at the gate by use of non-touch thermometers.
- We have established a Covid-19 response committee to ensure implementation and compliance with Covid-19 guidelines on health and safety protocols as indicated by the ministry of MoH and MoE.
- Our guidance and counselling departments are active to deal with stress related disorders arising from effects of COVID-19 such as stigmatization and to provide mental and psychological support to pupils as well as teachers and support staff.